Coming off a thrilling comeback win at San Diego, BYU basketball plays at Loyola Marymount Saturday at 1 p.m. PST in Gersten Pavilion. BYU is 17-10 overall and 9-3 in WCC play while the Lions are 17-9 and 5-7.
Saturday's game will be televised live on Spectrum Sports Net, ROOT Sports Northwest and NBC Sports Bay Area. It will be also be on tape delay on AT&T Rocky Mountain at 4 p.m. PST. The game with also be broadcast live on the BYU Sports Network on BYU Radio – Sirius XM 143/89.1 FM HD2 and KSL 102.7 FM/1160 AM.
- TJ Haws scored a career-best 35 points at San Diego while hitting 11 of 18 from the field, 3 of 5 from 3 and 10 of 11 from the free-throw line. He added seven assists and two steals. During the game he passed his father Marty Haws for 23rd all-time on the BYU scoring list.
- BYU trailed San Diego by as many as 14, the latest at 51-37 with 16:48 remaining in the game. The Cougars took their first lead at 70-69 with 4:23 remaining and eventually won 88-82 in overtime. It was BYU’s biggest deficit overcome in a victory this season.
- Yoeli Childs totaled 27 points and 12 rebounds at San Diego for his 15th double-double of the season. McKay Cannon tied his career-best with three 3s and added three steals.
BYU Cougars (17-10, 9-3 WCC)
- Head Coach: Dave Rose
- Alma Mater: Houston, 1983
- Division I Career Record: 345-132 (14th)
- Record at BYU: Same
Loyola Marymount Lions (17-9, 5-7 WCC)
- Head Coach: Mike Dunlap
- Alma Mater: LMU, 1980
- Career Record: 390-186 (19th)
- Record at LMU: 65-84 (5th)
- TV: Live on Spectrum Sports Net, ROOT Sports Northwest and NBC Sports Bay Area, delayed on AT&T Rocky Mountain
- TV Talent: Steve Quis (play-by-play), Ryan Hollins (analyst), Kirsten Watson (courtside)
- Live Video: TheW.tv
- Radio: BYU Sports Network, BYU Radio Sirius XM 143/89.1 FM HD2, KSL 102.7 FM/1160 AM
- Radio Talent: Greg Wrubell (play-by-play), Mark Durrant (analyst)
- Live Stats: BYUcougars.com
- Series Record: 15-5
- Last Meeting: BYU won 67-49, 2/2/19
- H/A/N: 8-2/5-3/2-0