PROVO, Utah – BYU men's basketball will close out the nonconference portion of its season when the Cougars host Oral Roberts Saturday, Dec. 28, at 7 p.m. MST in the Marriott Center.
BYU's game against Oral Roberts will be televised live on BYUtv, BYUtv.org and the BYUtv app. The radio broadcast will be available live on the BYU Sports Network, on BYU Radio – Sirius XM 143/89.1 FM HD2 and KSL 102.7 FM/1160 AM.
- Senior forward Yoeli Childs hit 11 of 13 from the field for 28 points in BYU’s 91-61 win against Weber State. In the first half he hit 10 of 10 from the field, tied for the BYU record for field goals made without a miss in either half. It marked Childs’ third game this season with 20-plus points.
- BYU defeated Weber State 91-61, its third 30-point win during a current four-game win streak. The Cougars defeated UNLV 83-50 at Vivint Smart Home Arena and Nevada 74-42 at home. The win streak also includes a 68-64 victory over Utah State at Vivint.
- BYU shot 80.0 percent (20 of 25) from the field in the first half of the Weber State game, a school record for field goal percentage in a first half.
BYU Cougars (10-4, 0-0 WCC)
- Head Coach: Mark Pope
- Alma Mater: Kentucky, 1996
- Division I Career Record: 87-60 (5th)
- Record at BYU: 10-4 (1st)
Oral Roberts Golden Eagles (7-5, 0-0 Summit League)
- Head Coach: Paul Mills
- Alma Mater: Texas A&M, 1996
- Career Record: 29-46 (3rd)
- Record at Oral Roberts: Same
- TV: BYUtv
- TV Talent: Dave McCann (play-by-play), Blaine Fowler (analyst), Spencer Linton (courtside)
- Live Video: BYUtv.org and the BYUtv app
- Radio: BYU Sports Network, BYU Radio Sirius XM 143/89.1 FM HD2, KSL 102.7 FM/1160 AM
- Radio Talent: Greg Wrubell (play-by-play), Mark Durrant (analyst)
- Live Stats: BYUcougars.com
- Series Record: 6-0
- Last Meeting: BYU won 85-65, 11/15/18
- H/A/N: 4-0/2-0/0-0