PROVO, Utah – BYU men's basketball will play its first of three-straight road games when the Cougars take on Gonzaga Saturday in the McCarthey Athletic Center at 7 p.m. PST.
BYU's game against Gonzaga will be televised live on ESPN2 and WatchESPN.com. The radio broadcast will be available live on the BYU Sports Network, on BYU Radio – Sirius XM 143/89.1 FM HD2 and KSL 102.7 FM/1160 AM.
- Sophomore forward Kolby Lee hit 8 of 8 from the field for a career-best 21 points in BYU’s 93-70 win against San Diego. Lee’s 8 of 8 shooting performance is tied for the third-most makes without a miss in a single-game in BYU history. Over the last three games Lee is 18 of 22 (.818) from the field and is averaging 14.3 points per game.
- The Cougars hit 11 3-pointers against San Diego, the team’s second-straight game with double-digits 3s after hitting 15 against Portland. Earlier this season, BYU tied the record for most 3s in a game with 17 against Virginia Tech. The Cougars also made 14 against UNLV and have hit 10-plus 3s in nine games this season.
- Senior guard Jake Toolson has been one of BYU’s best ballhandlers throughout the season, including the last two games during which he’s handed out 15 totals assists without turning the ball over once.
BYU Cougars (14-5, 3-1 WCC)
- Head Coach: Mark Pope
- Alma Mater: Kentucky, 1996
- Division I Career Record: 91-61 (5th)
- Record at BYU: 14-5 (1st)
Gonzaga Bulldogs (19-1, 5-0 WCC)
- Head Coach: Mark Few
- Alma Mater: Oregon, 1987
- Career Record: 587-123 (21st)
- Record at Gonzaga: Same
- TV: ESPN2
- TV Talent: Dave Flemming (play-by-play), Adrian Branch (analyst)
- Live Video: WatchESPN.com
- Radio: BYU Sports Network, BYU Radio Sirius XM 143/89.1 FM HD2, KSL 102.7 FM/1160 AM
- Radio Talent: Greg Wrubell (play-by-play), Mark Durrant (analyst)
- Live Stats: BYUcougars.com
- Series Record: *6/4-17
- Last Meeting: Gonzaga won 102-68, 2/23/19
- H/A/N: 2-6|*3/1-5|1-6
*Wins in 2016 and 2017 vacated by NCAA