PROVO, Utah – BYU men's basketball will head west to play at Pacific in a West Coast Conference matchup Thursday at 7 p.m. PST in the Alex G. Spanos Center.
BYU's game against Pacific will be televised live on Stadium and WatchStadium.com. The radio broadcast will be available live on the BYU Sports Network, on BYU Radio – Sirius XM 143/89.1 FM HD2 and KSL 102.7 FM/1160 AM.
- BYU has won three-straight against Pacific, five of six overall and four of five in Stockton. Last season, BYU won 90-87 at Pacific as TJ Haws scored 24 points and added six assists and Yoeli Childs posted a double-double with 13 points and 12 rebounds.
- BYU is among the most efficient offensive teams in the country, raking among the nation’s best in field goal percentage (8th), 3-point field goal percentage (4th), assists per game (9th), assist/turnover ratio (7th) and 3-point field goals per game (13th). According to Kenpom.com, BYU is the 16th best in the country in adjusted offensive efficiency.
- TJ Haws has moved into the top five in BYU history is 3-point field goals and assists this season. He recently joined the top 10 in steals and is 17 points from replacing Mekeli Wesley for 10th all-time in scoring.
BYU Cougars (14-6, 3-2 WCC)
- Head Coach: Mark Pope
- Alma Mater: Kentucky, 1996
- Division I Career Record: 91-62 (5th)
- Record at BYU: 14-6 (1st)
Pacific Tigers (15-6, 3-2 WCC)
- Head Coach: Damon Stoudamire
- Alma Mater: Arizona, 2008
- Career Record: 53-63 (4th)
- Record at Pacific: Same
- TV: Stadium and KJZZ
- TV Talent: Ari Wolfe (play-by-play), Dave Miller (analyst)
- Live Video: WatchStadium.com
- Radio: BYU Sports Network, BYU Radio Sirius XM 143/89.1 FM HD2, KSL 102.7 FM/1160 AM
- Radio Talent: Greg Wrubell (play-by-play), Terry Nashif (analyst)
- Live Stats: BYUcougars.com
- Series Record: *12/9-6
- Last Meeting: BYU won 69-59, 2/9/19
- H/A/N: *6/5-2|*5/3-3|1-1
*Wins in 2016 and 2017 vacated by NCAA