BYU men's basketball returns to the Marriott Center for a West Coast Conference matchup with Pepperdine Thursday at 6:30 p.m. MST. It marks the first of two home games this week for the Cougars.
BYU's game against Pepperdine will be televised live on CBS Sports Network. The radio broadcast will be available live on the BYU Sports Network, on BYU Radio – Sirius XM 143/89.1 FM HD2 and KSL 102.7 FM/1160 AM.
- BYU is 9-1 at home and has won its last eight-straight games in the Marriott Center. The Cougars’ all-time on-court record in the Marriott Center is 581-143, good for a win percentage of 80.2. Over the last three seasons, head coach Mark Pope has a 39-3 home record, including 14-1 in 2017-18 and 16-1 in 2018-19 at Utah Valley.
- Senior TJ Haws has played in and started every game since arriving on campus for his freshman season in 2016-17. He now owns the BYU record for consecutive starts at 123 games, passing Jeff Chatman, who owned the record at 122. Haws is also 10th all-time in scoring, fourth in 3-pointers, tied for fourth in assists and is eighth in steals.
- BYU made 15 3-pointers at San Francisco, its 10th game this season with 10-plus 3s. Only four teams in program history have made double-digit 3s in 10-plus games: 2015-16 (13), 2010-11 (12), 2014-15 (12), 2007-08 (11).
BYU Cougars (15-7, 4-3 WCC)
- Head Coach: Mark Pope
- Alma Mater: Kentucky, 1996
- Division I Career Record: 92-63 (5th)
- Record at BYU: 15-7 (1st)
Pepperdine Waves (11-10, 4-3 WCC)
- Head Coach: Lorenzo Romar
- Alma Mater: Cincinnati, 1992
- Career Record: 418-312 (2rd)
- Record at Pepperdine: 69-72 (5th)
- TV: CBS Sports Network
- TV Talent: Jason Horowitz (play-by-play), Ryan Hollins (analyst)
- Live Video: CBSsports.com
- Radio: BYU Sports Network, BYU Radio Sirius XM 143/89.1 FM HD2, KSL 102.7 FM/1160 AM
- Radio Talent: Greg Wrubell (play-by-play), Mark Durrant (analyst)
- Live Stats: BYUcougars.com
- Series Record: *14/12-9
- Last Meeting: BYU won 87-76, 1/17/19
- H/A/N: *9/7-2|5-5|0-2
*Wins in 2016 and 2017 vacated by NCAA