BYU Cougars (0-1)
- Head Coach: Dave Rose (Houston, 1983)
- Career Record: 159-46 (7th season)
- Record at BYU: Same
— vs. —
BYU-Hawaii Seasiders (0-0)
- Head Coach: Ken Wagner (BYU, 1979)
- Career Record: 414-189 (22nd season)
- Record at BYU-Hawaii: Same
- Tuesday, Nov. 15, 2011• 7:05 p.m. MT
- Provo, Utah • Marriott Center (22,700)
- TV: BYUtv
- TV Talent: Jarom Jordan (play-by-play) and Steve Cleveland (analyst)
- Live Video: BYUtv.org
- Radio: KSL 102.7 FM / 1160 AM • BYU Radio - Sirius XM 143
- Radio Talent: Greg Wrubell (play-by-play) and Mark Durrant (analyst)
- Live Audio: KSL.com
- Live Stats: BYUcougars.com
- Series: First regular season meeting
- The 2011-12 season marks BYU’s first as a member of the West Coast Conference and a new television partnership with BYUtv and ESPN that will give fans unprecedented access to BYU basketball. ESPN2 and ESPNU will broadcast a total of eight BYU games and BYUtv is currently scheduled to televise 18 games.
- Three Cougars scored in double figures in BYU’s season-opening loss at Utah State, led by Noah Hartsock with 18 and followed by Charles Abouo (16) and Brandon Davies (13).
- Two Cougars made their first career starts in the season opener at Utah State. Stephen Rogers started at guard and scored seven points and Brock Zylstra started at point guard and had two points, three rebounds, three assists and one steal.
- Under Dave Rose, BYU is 5-1 in home openers, including a streak of five-straight seasons winning the home opener. Last season, BYU defeated Fresno State 83-56 in the home opener.
- Dave Rose is one of the most successful coaches in the history of BYU basketball. He is second in program history in wins (159), first in winning percentage (.776) and has led the Cougars to five-straight NCAA Tournament berths and four conference titles. He also earned three Mountain West Conference Coach of the Year awards.
- BYU — along with Butler, Kansas and Pittsburgh — is one of only four NCAA Division I programs that has won at least 25 games in each of the last five seasons. Only eight teams have acheived the mark in each of the last four seasons, including BYU and WCC foes Gonzaga and Saint Mary’s.
BYU will play its first of two home games as part of the Chicago Invitational on Friday, Nov. 18 against Longwood. The game is scheduled for a 7 p.m. MST tip in the Marriott Center. Follow the game live via GameTracker on www.byucougars.com and listen live on the radio beginning with the pregame show at 6 p.m. MST on KSL Newsradio 102.7 FM and 1160 AM out of Salt Lake City or via the Internet at KSL.com. The game will be televised live on BYUtv and BYUtv.org.
Connor Harding, Richard Harward and Trevin Knell were recognized for their success on and off the court when the West…
BYU men’s basketball senior guard Alex Barcello is returning for the 2021-22 season, he announced Friday night at BYU’s…
BYU men’s basketball head coach Mark Pope announced today that guard Te’Jon Lucas will join the team as a graduate…
BYU men’s basketball head coach Mark Pope announced today that Atiki Ally Atiki has signed a scholarship agreement to…