BYU Cougars (4-1)
- Head Coach: Dave Rose (Houston, 1983)
- Career Record: 163-46 (7th season)
- Record at BYU: Same
— vs. —
No. 11/11 Wisconsin Badgers (5-0)
- Head Coach: Bo Ryan (Saint Mary’s, 1989)
- Division I Career Record: 246-91 (11th season)
- Record at Wisconsin: Same
BYU will play its third-straight neutral site game when the Cougars face Northern Arizona in Prescott, Ariz., on Nov. 30 at 7 p.m. MST, in Tim’s Toyota Center. Listen live on the radio beginning with the pregame show at 6 p.m. MST on KSL Newsradio 102.7 FM and 1160 AM or via the Internet at KSL.com. The game will be televised live on BYUtv and BYUtv.org.
- After hitting just 7 of 27 3-pointers in the first two games of the season, BYU caught fire from downtown, hitting 27 of 48 in the next two games (15 of 26 vs. Longwood, 12 of 22 vs. Prairie View A&M). The 27 3s over a two-game stretch are a program record. The Cougars continued their hot shooting by hitting 8 of 18 from three vs. Nevada.
- Seniors Noah Hartsock and Charles Abouo led BYU against Nevada. Hartsock tied his career high with 21 points on 9 of 12 shooting and Abouo hit 8 of 12 from the field and 4 of 5 from three for 22 points.
- After struggling from the field the first two games of the season, BYU is shooting 55.4 percent from the field and 53.0 percent from three the last three games. During that stretch, Abouo is averaging 18.0 points and shooting 66.7 percent and Hartsock is averaging 17.0 points and shooting 65.6 percent.
- The Cougars have been on fire in the second halves of the last three games, shooting 64.8 percent from the field and 60.5 percent from three. BYU is averaging 51.7 points during those three second halves. Abouo is averaging 12.3 points and shooting 92.9 percent in those second halves and Hartsock is averaging 7.3 points and shooting 75.0 percent.
- Dave Rose is one of the most successful coaches in the history of BYU basketball. He is second in program history in wins (163), first in winning percentage (.780) and has led the Cougars to five-straight NCAA Tournament berths and four conference titles. He also earned three Mountain West Conference Coach of the Year awards.
Connor Harding, Richard Harward and Trevin Knell were recognized for their success on and off the court when the West…
BYU men’s basketball senior guard Alex Barcello is returning for the 2021-22 season, he announced Friday night at BYU’s…
BYU men’s basketball head coach Mark Pope announced today that guard Te’Jon Lucas will join the team as a graduate…
BYU men’s basketball head coach Mark Pope announced today that Atiki Ally Atiki has signed a scholarship agreement to…