BYU will take on Northern Arizona in the Lumberjack Classic on Wednesday at 7 p.m. MST at Tim's Toyota Center in Prescott Valley, Arizona.
BYU Cougars (4-2)
- Head Coach: Dave Rose (Houston, 1983)
- Career Record: 163-46 (7th season)
- Record at BYU: Same
— vs. —
Northern Arizona Lumberjacks (2-4)
- Head Coach: Mike Adras (UC Santa Barbara, 1983)
- Career Record: 193-167 (13th season)
- Record at Northern Arizona: Same
- Wednesday, Nov. 30, 2011 • 7:05 p.m. MST
- Prescott Valley, Ariz. • Tim’s Toyota Center (5,100)
- TV: BYUtv
- TV Talent: Dave McCann (play-by-play) and Steve Cleveland (analyst)
- Live Video: BYUtv.org
- Radio: KSL 102.7 FM / 1160 AM
- BYU Radio - Sirius XM 143
- Radio Talent: Greg Wrubell (play-by-play)
- Live Audio: KSL.com
- Live Stats: BYUcougars.com
BYU will play its fourth-straight neutral site game when the Cougars face Oregon in Salt Lake on Dec. 3 at 3 p.m. MST, in EnergySolutions Arena. Listen live on the radio beginning with the pregame show at 2 p.m. MST on KSL Newsradio 102.7 FM and 1160 AM or via the Internet at KSL.com. The game will be televised live on ESPNU.
- Senior Noah Hartsock has been BYU’s most consistent contributor this season, averaging 16.8 points, 5.7 rebounds, 2.0 assists, 2.0 blocks and 1.0 steal per game. He is shooting .606 from the field, .500 from three and .773 from the free throw line and is the only BYU player to score in double figures in every game so far this season.
- Freshman Anson Winder has seen significant playing time at point guard the last four games, including starts in the last two. In those four games Winder has averaged 7.0 points, 4.0 assists and has an assist/turnover ratio of 2.7 to 1, first in the West Coast Conference.
- BYU leads the West Coast Conference in four categories (FG %, 3-Pt FG %, blocks, assists) and is second in the league in five (scoring offense, scoring defense, 3-Pt FG % def, rebounding defense, defensive rebounds).
- Seniors Noah Hartsock and Charles Abouo led BYU against Nevada. Hartsock tied his career high with 21 points on 9 of 12 shooting and Abouo hit 8 of 12 from the field and 4 of 5 from three for 22 points.
- Dave Rose is one of the most successful coaches in the history of BYU basketball. He is second in program history in wins (163), first in winning percentage (.776) and has led the Cougars to five-straight NCAA Tournament berths and four conference titles. He also earned three Mountain West Conference Coach of the Year awards.
Connor Harding, Richard Harward and Trevin Knell were recognized for their success on and off the court when the West…
BYU men’s basketball senior guard Alex Barcello is returning for the 2021-22 season, he announced Friday night at BYU’s…
BYU men’s basketball head coach Mark Pope announced today that guard Te’Jon Lucas will join the team as a graduate…
BYU men’s basketball head coach Mark Pope announced today that Atiki Ally Atiki has signed a scholarship agreement to…