- Competed his freshman, sophomore and junior seasons at Boise State
- As a junior in 2019 earned All-Mountain West Second Team (13th place) and All-West Region (19th place) honors
- Competed at the 2019 NCAA Championships and finished third among Boise State runners
- As a sophomore in 2018 earned All-Mountain West Second Team (12th place) and All-West Region (19th place) honors
- Competed at the 2018 NCAA Championships and finished fourth among Boise State runners
- As a freshman, was Boise State's top finisher at the 2015 NCAA Championships, finishing 70th with a 10k time of 30:43.9, the fifth-fastest freshman in the field
- Named the 2015 Mountain West Freshman of the Year and All-Mountain West First Team recognition
- In track is a two-time Mountain West Champion (2016 Outdoor 10,000m, 2019 Outdoor 5,000m)
- Qualified for the 2019 NCAA West Preliminary in the 5,000m
- Owns personal best times of 8:09.37 in the 3,000m and 13:58.25 in the 5,000m
- Served a mission for The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints
- Major: Communications
|Indoor Personal Bests|
|13:59.08||5000m||2021 UW Invite|
|4:14.13||Mile||2016 Ed Jacoby Invite and Multi*|
|8:09.37||3000m||2016 UW Invite*|
*While competing for Boise State
Personal Bests | Outdoor
|Outdoor Personal Bests|
|4:03.95||Mile||2021 BYU Cougar Invitational|
|3:50.55||1500m||2021 NCAA West Preliminary|
|13:53.37||5000m||2021 Hayward Premiere|
|29:17.37||10,000m||2021 Fresno State West Coast Relays|
BYU Hall of Fame
Junior Year 2022
Medical Redshirt Year
- Recorded a personal best in the men’s 5000m with a time of 13:59.08 at the UW Invite.
- Took first in the men’s mile with a personal best of 4:03.95 at the BYU Cougar Invitational.
- Set a personal best in the men’s 1500m with a 3:50.55 at the NCAA West Preliminary.
- Recorded a personal best in the men’s outdoor 5000m with a 13:53.37 at the Hayward Premiere.
- Recorded a personal best 29:17.37 to finish fifth in the men’s 10,000m at the Fresno State West Coast Relays.
- Received USTFCCCA All-Academic honors.