- Conference Academic Honor
- District Honors
- Hall of Fame
- National Academic Awards
- National POY
- All Time Letterman
- Cougars in the Pros
- Cougars Representing Their Countries
- All-Time Series Records
- Coaching Records
- Conference Championships
- Cougars in Conference
- In the Top 25 and vs the Top 25 Record Book
- Tournament History
- Winning Tradition
- 2022-23 West Coast Conference Second Team
- 2021-22 West Coast Conference All-Freshman Team
- 2023 College Sports Communicators Academic All-District
- 2023 West Coast Conference All-Academic
- 1st in program history in field goal percentage in conference play (.609)
- 2nd in program history in highest points available percentage (.623) and highest effective field goal percentage (.601)
- 13th in program history in offensive rebounds (185)
- 18th in program history rebounds per game (8.16)
- 20th in program history in blocks (65)
- 20th in program history in double-doubles (18)
- BYU freshman record holder in total rebounds (280) and offensive rebounds (93)
- Parents are Lamine and Kadiatou
- Goes by "Fouss"
- Master Fisherman
- Loves watching action movies, especially the Mission Impossible franchise
- Speaks French and Bambara (Mali Dialect)
- Pronunciation: FOOS-en-ee tra-OR-ray
- Instagram: @fousseynit32
- Played at the 2021 GEICO National Championship Tournament
- Represented Mali at 2021 FIBA U19 Basketball World Cup appearing in three games including a seven point, 10 rebound performance against the United States.
- Was part of Mali team that won the 2017 FIBA U16 African Championship where he averaged 6.7 points and 6.5 rebounds per game. Also recorded a 18 point, 10 rebound double-double against Mozambique in the group stage.
BYU junior Fousseyni Traore was one of 20 players named to the 2024 Karl Malone Award Watch List on Thursday, the Naismith Memorial Basketball Hall of Fame announced.
BYU head men’s basketball coach Mark Pope along with players Spencer Johnson, Fousseyni Troare and Dallin Hall represented the Cougars at their first-ever Big 12 Tipoff on Wednesday morning
BYU men’s basketball's Fousseyni Traore has been named one of the top 100 players in the nation by The Almanac.