- Oversee the planning, logistics and execution of official and unofficial visits
- Design and oversee the game-day experience for recruits and their families.
- Help incoming student-athletes with their transition to college life.
- BYU Student-Athlete Life and Learning Center Academic Advisor (2018-2022)
- BYU Extramural Sports Program Manager (2016-2018)
- Minot State Co-Defensive Coordinator and Defensive Backs Coach (2016)
- BYU Defensive Graduate Assistant (2015)
- Snow College Secondary Coach and Special Teams Coordinator (2012-2014)
- Founded DB University Elite (2016)
- BYU (2010) - bachelor's degree in Global Studies (minor in International Development)
- Concordia University Irvine (2014) - master's degree in coaching and sports administration
- BYU defensive back (2007-2010)
- Made 29 starts in 45 career games
- Career stats included 144 tackles, 11 pass breakups, one interception, two forced fumbles and two fumble recoveries.
- Recovered and returned fumble 38-yards for a touchdown in 34-14 win over Utah State in 2008.
Personal and Family
- From Tallahassee, Florida
- Served full-time mission for The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints in Sao Paulo, Brazil
- Wife: Janique
- Children: Amiah, Mekhi, Zaden and Azara
As director of campus experience, Bradley will focus on the on-campus experience for recruits and their families. He will oversee the planning, logistics and execution of official and unofficial visits and will design and oversee the game-day experience for recruits and their families. Among other responsibilities, he will manage the transition to college life as incoming student-athletes come to campus to join the program.
Bradley joins Sitake’s staff after most recently working at BYU as an academic advisor in the Student-Athlete Life and Learning Center (2018-2022), where he focused on assisting student athletes with their academic plans and helped to ensure academic success. In that capacity he assisted students in class scheduling to stay on track for graduation and NCAA eligibility. He was an integral resource in helping to shape educational pathways and in major selection for the student athletes with whom he worked.
From 2016 to 2018, he served as the BYU Extramural Sports Program Manager overseeing the nationally acclaimed extramural program. Among his many responsibilities, Bradley focused on establishing a support system and building and maintaining trusted relationships with upper management, staff, coaches, athletes and other university administrators, while developing and maintaining budgets and hiring, onboarding, training and supervising new employees.
As a coach, Bradley previously worked as the co-defensive coordinator and defensive backs coach at Minot State University in 2016 after serving as a defensive graduate assistant coach at BYU under Bronco Mendenhall in 2015. He was the secondary coach and special teams coordinator at Snow College from 2012 to 2014, where he also served as the diversity and inclusion coordinator for the program.
In addition to his coaching experience in college football, Bradley also is the owner and founder of DB University Elite, a defensive backs skills program that trains football players to perfect the technical part of being a defensive back. In this venture, he has trained and mentored athletes at DB University Elite since 2016.
As a player, Bradley played in 45 games with 29 starts for the Cougars from 2007-2010 after redshirting the 2006 season. He made 144 tackles with 11 pass breakups, one interception, two forced fumbles and two fumble recoveries, including one returned 38 yards for a touchdown.
Education and Family
Bradley graduated from BYU with a bachelor’s degree in December 2010 after majoring in Global Studies with a minor in International Development. He obtained a master’s degree in coaching and sports administration from Concordia University Irvine in 2014.
From Tallahassee, Florida, Bradley served a two-year mission for The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints in Sao Paulo, Brazil. Bradley and his wife Janique have four children, Amiah, Mekhi, Zaden and Azara.