Wide Receiver 1
Trinity High School
- Parents Hannah and Lloyd
- Majoring in Chemistry
- Has one sister
- Helped Trinity to a 10-2 season
- Named all-district in 2017 and 2018
- Honored as Trinity team receiver of the year in 2017
- Also played basketball at Trinity
- Parents are Lloyd and Hannah
- Father was an All-American at Texas Tech and played for the Chicago Bears
- Uncle Roy Williams played for Dallas Cowboys
- Coached by Chris Jensen
- Also recruited by Wyoming, Texas A&M at Commerce
BYU Hall of Fame
Freshman Year 2021
- One of 26 players on the team to play in all 13 games, started one (at USC).
- Finished the season as BYU's fourth-leading receiver with 18 grabs for 343 yards and two touchdowns at 19.1 yards per catch.
- Eight games with at least one reception.
- Three games with over 50 yards receiving.
- Recorded a key 33-yard reception which set up a touchdown in 26-17 win over No. 21 Utah.
- Posted a then career-high 49 yards receiving on two receptions in the Cougars' 66-49 win over Virginia.
- Recorded a new career-high with four catches for 92 yards and a touchdown in 59-14 win over Idaho State.
- Versus Idaho State, became the first BYU player to block and recover a punt for a touchdown since 2004.
- Second-best performance of career with four receptions for 72 yards, including a 41-yard touchdown reception from Jaren Hall, in 35-31 win at USC.
Sophmore Year 2022
- Played in three games
Medical Redshirt Year
- Played in eight games
- Tallied four receptions for 70 yards and one touchdown with a season-long of 33 yards
- Had reception against Navy for 22 yards
- Recorded two receptions for 39 yards and one touchdown against Texas State
Keanu Hill dives for TD vs. Idaho State