Stanford / Bountiful HS
- 2022 marks first season with program
- Transferred to BYU from Stanford in 2022
- Major: Human Biology (Graduated from Stanford)
- Missionary Service: Served a full-time mission for The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints in Indianapolis, Indiana (2015-17)
- Son of Lakei and Pania Heimuli
- Father, Lakei, played football at BYU (1983-86) and professionally for the Chicago Bears (1987)
- Father was the starting fullback on BYU’s 1984 national championship team
- Has four siblings, Hema, Helam, Hevynn and Harrison
- Brother, Helam, played football at Weber State (2013-16)
- Uncle, Hema Heimuli, played football at BYU (1991-95)
- Loves late 1990s and early 2000s music, nickname is the "Tongan truck"
- High school standout from Bountiful, Utah, who played at Stanford from 2017-2021 before transferring to BYU in January 2022 after graduating
- Two-time all-state player at Bountiful High School where he was rated the nation’s second-best fullback by Scout and ESPN before signing with Stanford in 2015.
- Appeared in 42 games as a blocking back for the Cardinal and was named a team captain in 2021
- A key contributor for the Cardinal, he redshirted in 2017 before playing in 24 games in 2018 and 2019 at fullback and special teams, including three starts in 2019.
- Earned All-Pac-12 honorable mention in 2020 during a pandemic-shortened six-game schedule
- Selected as a team captain and appeared in 11 games in 2021.
- Received the Outstanding Senior Award in 2021 and finished his Stanford career with seven receptions for 25 yards and one touchdown.
BYU Hall of Fame
Senior Year 2022
- Joined BYU football program in January 2022 as a mid-year transfer after graduating from Stanford
Medical Redshirt Year