Cody Hoffman came to BYU after leading Del Norte High School to two league titles. He played in 50 games and started in 47 while lettering all four seasons as a Cougar. Hoffman became BYU's all-time leader in several categories: receiving touchdowns, receiving yards and all-purpose yards. He caught at least one reception in every game he played and holds the BYU record for his 18 career games with 100 or more receiving yards. As a sophomore Hoffman was also the Cougars' single-season leader in kickoff returns and kickoff return yards. He helped BYU to a No. 14 national ranking in total offense in 2013. Hoffman received several national and independent honors as one of BYU's most decorated wide receivers. See the season summary tabs below and the recognition and stats tabs for more details.
- Signed free agent deal with the Washington Redskins in 2014
- Caught 50 passes for more than 1,000 yards as a senior
- Recorded seven 100-yard receiving games for Del Norte in 2008
- Named to the All-Humboldy-Del Norte Conference team three consecutive times
- Caught nine passes for 229 yards and two touchdowns in a 31-28 win over rival Fortuna in October 2008
- Contributed to the Warriors league titles his sophomore and junior years
- Coached by Lewis Nova