- 1984 National Championship
- About Coach LaVell Edwards
- Coaching Tree
- College Football Hall of Fame
- National Coach of the Year Honors
- Doak Walker Award
- Heisman Trophy
- Maxwell Award
- Outland Trophy
- Quarterback Honors
- Individual Leaders
- Retired Jersey
- Season Summaries
- Team Records
- Top Individual Records
- Stadium Records
- NCAA Records
- Cougars in the NFL
- Cougars in the Super Bowl
- Tight End Tradition
Oldroyd played kicker/punter (2016, 2019-22), appearing in 50 games for the Cougars. He finished his career at No. 1 all-time at BYU in career scoring with 338 points, No. 1 all-time in PAT % (0.979), No. 2 all time in made career-PATs (188), No. 3 all-time in career field goals made (50) and the school record-holder for most PATs in a row (72). His accomplished career includes the following additional highlights:
- Lou Groza Award Finalist for the nation's top placekicker (2020), 2020 All-American (Second Team, Walter Camp, The Athletic; Third Team, AP and Phil Steele).
- Career long field goal(s): 54 yards (2020 vs. Troy, 2019 vs. Washington)
- In 2022, he played in all 13 games while achieving a perfect 45-of-45 on PATs. He also had 69 kickoffs that included 37 touchbacks.
- During the 2021 season, he set a school record for consecutive field goals made with 16 between the start of the 2020 season and a miss at Utah State in 2021. Among Independents, he was No. 3 (tied) in field goals per game (1), No. 4 in scoring (7.2) and field goal percentage (.692) and No. 9 in points responsible per game (7.2).
- A perfect 13-of-13 on field goals in 2020, the second most by an FBS kicker without a miss that season. More than half of his kicks came from at least 40 yards out, including three from over 50. He was 4-for-4 on FG of 40-49 yards and 3-for-3 on FG of 50-plus. His three 50-yard field goals during the perfect season was more than any FBS kicker since at least 2004.
- In 2019, he played in all 13 games, recording 42 punts for 1,813 yards with an average of 43.17 yards per punt and nine more than 50 yards. He made BYU's first 50+ yard field goal since 2006 with a 54-yarder vs. Washington. Oldroyd also went 40 of 41 in PATs
- As a redshirt freshman in 2016, Oldroyd came in for his first career field goal attempt against Arizona with eight seconds remaining, knocking in the 33-yard game-winner as BYU won 18-16 in Kalani Sitake's debut as BYU head coach.
*See Year tab for additional information
- Major: Accounting
- Missionary Service: Served a full-time mission for The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints in Osorno, Chile (2016-18)
- Fluent in Spanish and Haitian Creole
- Parents are Matt and Jennifer
- Wife's name is Laney, married in 2021
- Enjoys playing the piano
- Prepped at Carroll HS
- Was a perfect 60 for 60 in PATs and 8 for 8 in field goal attempts in his two seasons
- Longest field goal made was 37 yards
- Averaged 39.2 yards in punts
- Placed 25 punts inside the 20
- Lettered two years in football