Franklin High School
- Parents are Charles and JaNay Stuart
- Has five siblings (Tommy, Mathew, Sarah, Joseph, Amelia)
- Enjoys Cross Fit, ultimate frisbee, mountain biking and anything outdoorsy
- Major: Nutritional Science, Pre Med
- Mission: Barcelona, Spain
- 3.9 high school GPA
- Earned all-district honors
- Also participated in wrestling, football, basketball and cross country
|Indoor Personal Bests|
|6.84||60m||2021 BYU Cougar Indoor I|
|21.94||200m||2020 Air Force Invitational|
|Outdoor Personal Bests|
|10.68||100m||2021 Jim Click Shootout|
|21.51||200m||2021 UVU Collegiate|
BYU Hall of Fame
Freshman Year 2018
- Competed on the 4x100m relay team that took second at the USC Trojan Invitational (41.06) while also finishing 21st int the 100m (11.21) and 24th in the 200m (22.08)
- Took ninth place in the 100m (11.08) and 14th in the 200m (22.70) at the UVU Collegiate Invitational
- Finished 12th in the 100m (11.09) and 14th in the 200m (22.79/wind) at the Utah Spring Classic
- Placed sixth in the 100m (11.22) and seventh in the 200m (22.17) at the Mark Faldmo Invitational
- Clocked a career-best 21.97 in the 200m at the Robison Invitational (12th place) and finished seventh in the 100m (10.98/wind)
- Won both the 100m (10.97) and 200m (22.18) at the Weber State Twilight Meet
- Set a personal record in the 100m with a time of 10.89 in a preliminary round before taking fourth overall in the 100m final (11.02) at the Robison Invitational
Sophmore Year 2019
- Earned USTFCCCA All-Academic honors
- Competed on the BYU 4x100m relay team that took 19th overall at the NCAA West Preliminary Rounds 41.12
- Clocked a career-best 10.80 in the 100m at the Willie Williams Classic
- Ran a personal-best time of 21.86 in the 200m at the Aggie Invitational
- Competed in 12 meets during the 2019 outdoor season
Junior Year 2020
- Ran a personal-best time of 6.89 in the 60m at the 2020 Air Force Invite to take first-place
- Competed in four meets during the 2020 indoor season
Senior Year 2021
- Competed in four meets for the Cougars.
- Finished first in the men’s 200m final at the BYU Cougar Indoor III with a time of 21.95.
- Set a personal best in the men’s 60m with a time of 6.84 in the preliminary at the BYU Cougar Indoor I.
- Competed in eight meets for the Cougars including the NCAA West Preliminaries and Division I Championships.
- Helped the BYU men’s 4x100 relay team take first at the BYU Cougar Invitational with a time of 39.54.
- Set a personal best of 10.68 in the men’s 100m at the Jim Click Shootout.
- Set a personal best of 21.51 in the preliminary round of the men’s 200m at the UVU Collegiate.
- Received USTFCCCA All-Academic honors
Medical Redshirt Year